Say Goodbye to Dull and Lifeless Pictures of People. Learn how to take Portraits with SOUL…
Whether it’s taking pictures of our friends, kids, partners or even ourselves – for a lot of photographers, people are what we’re looking at t rough the viewfinder (or on the LCD) when 1 we line up a shot.
Yet so many of us struggle to take portraits with the ‘WOW Factor’.
We wanted to help you achieve your true potential as a portrait photographer, so we’ve released a comprehensive 84 page downloadable eBook (this is not a hard cover book – it is a PDF eBook) to teach you the secrets of stunning portraiture.
Portraits: Making the Shot is bursting at the seams with practical and down to earth portrait photography advice, tips and imagery. It has been created to do one thing, transform your dull and lifeless pictures of people into beautiful works of art.
We’re so confident that it will, we’re backing it with a no questions asked money-back guarantee.
Practical, Easy to Follow and Beautifully Presented. Let’s take a look Inside
This is must-have resource for anyone aspiring to take portraits with SOUL. Everything from the right gear, to the right aperture, to working with subjects. Here’s a sneak peak at what’s inside.
What do we Cover in this eBook?
Each section covers an area of portrait photography with step-by-step instructions, tips, and tricks.
- The Rules: learn the 10 commandments to portrait photography consistency (and brilliance)
- The Gear: discover the best portrait gear with some tips on buying great second hand additions to your kit.
- The 3 Amigos: This is where many beginner photographers get themselves into a twist, but it’s a lot simpler than you might think. Learn how aperture, ISO and shutter speed work together.
- The Lights: Step-by-step instructions on using light meters, balancing daylight and flash and creating beautiful skin tone.
- The Moves: Every pose you’ll need and how to create it, as well as tips on finding inspiration, the importance of preparation and insider tricks on directing the shot.
Table of contents
The Woman behind the eBook (and the Viewfinder) Gina Milicia
Gina Milicia has been a professional photographer for more than 25 years.
She has photographed some of the world’s most powerful and famous people including royalty and heads of state, billionaires and a-list celebrities and been on location in some of the world’s most exotic places.
Gina is the master of capturing that ‘magical moment’ both in studio and on location.
In this eBook Gina shares her extensive knowledge and experience in an easy-to-follow way to help you fast-track your journey to capturing beautiful portraits
You can get to know Gina a little bit better here
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card