Get ready to take your pictures of people to a whole new level!
When it comes to shooting stunning portraits, lighting can be the X factor in making your pictures pop.
For 25 years world-renowned Portrait Photographer Gina Milicia has used lighting techniques to create portraits with true richness and soul.
In her follow up to Portraits: Making The Shot, she shares all her lighting know-how so you can start taking portraits like a pro.
Is Our Portrait Lighting eBook for You?
Yes, if you:
- want to communicate emotion more powerfully through every portrait
- want to better harness the potential of light in your photos
- want to learn the techniques pros use to capture stunning portrait photography
- want to understand the right gear you’ll need to light up your shots
Ready to give your portraits that extra pop?
Order Portraits: Lighting The Shot and you’ll be able to instantly download the book. It’s fully guaranteed for 2 months and you can either use PayPal or your Credit Card. Simply click the button below to order.
What You’ll Discover in this 130+ page eBook
When we released Gina’s Milicia’s previous dPS eBook – Portraits: Making the Shot – we had a lot of wonderful feedback from the community about what Gina had written. The overwhelming response was she’d created a resource that was helping thousands of photographers improve their photography – but they wanted more!
One of the big requests from readers of the first eBook was that they needed to learn more about how to light their portraits well. As a result of this feedback we immediately started to work with Gina on a guide to lighting portraits. This eBook its the result – Portraits: Lighting the Shot.
We can’t wait to see the impact that this eBook has upon our community’s portraiture!
Here’s a peek at some of the pages in you’ll discover inside:
Here’s the table of contents:
About the Author, Gina Milicia
Gina has been a professional photographer for more than 25 years.
She has photographed some of the world’s most powerful and famous people including royalty and heads of state, billionaires and a-list celebrities and been on location in some of the world’s most exotic places.
Gina is the master of capturing that ‘magical moment’ both in studio and on location.
In this eBook Gina shares her extensive knowledge and experience in an easy-to-follow way to help you fast-track your journey to capturing beautiful portraits.
You can get to know Gina a little better here or check out her other eBook, Portraits: Making The Shot.
- Is this just for DSLR Owners? – You don’t need to have to own a DSLR but it will help. There is lots of information about the principles of light, lighting set-up etc, so long as people are willing to go manual and play with aperture settings you’ll be fine. That said, Gina’s style is achieved using specific lenses and settings, so you will need a DSLR if you want to get EXACTLY the same depth of field
- Can I read it on my iPad or Tablet? – yes. This eBook is a PDF and can be read on your computer or any other PDF reading device. To read it on your iPad simply download it to your computer and then upload it to iBooks (or any other PDF reading app). You can also download your eBook directly to your iPad by clicking the download link in the email you were sent after your purchase.
- Is there a hard cover version? – Unfortunately not – we only do eBooks at this point in time.
- Got questions or needing some help? – If you have any problems with the purchase or download simply contact our friendly support staff. Please include the name of the eBook you are asking for support on as well as your PayPal email address if you have made a purchase.
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card