Transform your dull and lifeless pictures of people into simply stunning portraits.
If you’ve ever been disappointed that the portraits you shoot don’t portray the true character of the people you photograph, then this eBook will open up a new world of creative possibilities …
- Gain the confidence you need to post process like a pro.
- Learn exactly how one of the best portrait photographers world processes her images.
- Be empowered to develop your own unique processing style
- Get started with 12 FREE Lightroom presets (personally used by the eBooks author).
It’s taken this eBooks author Gina over 15 years to evolve and refine her personal approach to post processing and she’s sharing it all with you in her 4th dPS eBook.
With such a refreshing, inspiring and easy to follow style, it’s no surprise 10’s of thousands of dPS readers have improved their own portrait photography through Gina’s teachings.
It’s your turn now…
By the end of this eBook you’ll have the courage and the tools you need to create your own perfect portraits shot after shot – we guarantee it.
Limited time offer:
You can download copy of this beautifully presented, engaging and practical eBook for just $19 and score 12 FREE Lightroom presets – all personally used by Gina.
What you can expect from this eBook:
After The Shot is a digital photography workflow and post-processing guidebook. It is crammed full of highly detailed information that will simplify and streamline your image capture and transform your post-processing skills.
- You’ll learn from over 15 years experience in Portrait Post Processing.
- You’ll follow a refreshing, inspiring and easy-to-understand style of teaching.
- You’ll discover a beautiful design, with loads of visuals and pictures.
- You’ll receive 12 Lightroom presets to use along with the book.
Here’s a look at the table of contents and a peek inside:
Table of contents
- Credits and copyright 2
- Thank you 4
- Note from Darren 5
- About the Autor 5
- - -
- INTRODUCTION 6
- From Darkroom to Lightroom 7
- - -
- THE RULES 9
- ALWAYS shoot RAW 10
- Get it right in-camera 12
- Always use great lighting 13
- Be consistent 14
- Back up 3 times 15
- Calibrate your monitor 16
- Learn and use time savers 16
- Keep post-production simple 17
- Keep skin retouching to a minimum 18
- Complement your shooting style 19
- - -
- THE GEAR 20
- Memory cards 21
- Card readers 23
- Device connectors 23
- The backup plan 24
- RAW file software 26
- Computers 28
- Monitors 29
- - -
- THE WORKFLOW 30
- The denim protocol 31
- My workflow 33
- File delivery: size matters 36
- Color profiles 38
- The Pepsi protocol 39
- How to recover deleted or corrupted data 41
- - -
- "THE WAY: LIGHTROOM" 43
- Getting started in Lightroom 44
- Lightroom toolkit essentials 47
- Preparing your proofs in Lightroom 59
- Essential Lightroom shortcuts 71
- - -
- "RECIPES: LIGHTROOM" 73
- Selective Adjustments 74
- Removing spots and marks 79
- Enhancing muscle definition 84
- Beauty edits 87
- Adjusting skin texture 90
- How to make eyes 'pop' 93
- Black and white 96
- True grit: The character edit 105
- - -
- "THE WAY: ADOBE® PHOTOSHOP®" 109
- Adobe Photoshop skin retouch essentials 111
- A basic skin retouch 115
- Timesaving keyboard shortcuts 121
- - -
- "RECIPES: ADOBE PHOTOSHOP" 136
- Stealing beauty 123
- Editing eyes 129
- Retouching redness 131
- - -
- YOUR HEALTH 136
- Don't just sit there, do something 137
- - -
- THE END 139
The Woman behind the eBook (and the Viewfinder) Gina Milicia
Gina Milicia has been a professional photographer for more than 25 years.
She has photographed some of the world’s most powerful and famous people including royalty and heads of state, billionaires and a-list celebrities and been on location in some of the world’s most exotic places.
Gina is the master of capturing that ‘magical moment’ both in studio and on location.
In this eBook Gina shares her extensive knowledge and experience in an easy-to-follow way to help you fast-track your journey to creating beautiful portraits.
- What post processing software does this eBook teach? – this eBook is written to be as software-agnostic as possible, but by necessity some of the terminology and examples may be influenced by Gina’s personal choice of Adobe’s Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Can I read it on my iPad? – yes. This eBook is a PDF and can be read on your computer or any other PDF reading device. To read it on your iPad simply download it to your computer and then upload it to iBooks (or any other PDF reading app).
- Is there a hard cover version? – Unfortunately not – we only do eBooks at this point in time.
- Got Questions or Needing Help? – If you have any problems with the purchase or download simply contact our friendly support staff. Please include the name of the eBook you are asking for support on as well as your PayPal email address if you have made a purchase.
Download your Copy Today
Portraits: After The Shot is ready for your download right now for just $19.99 USD and for a limited time with FREE Lightroom presets.
To secure your copy, simply click the Download it Now button below.
You’ll be taken to a page where you can make your payment via PayPal or Credit card and get immediate access for download.
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card