As a photographer, the most powerful tool you have is natural light
It may be free for the taking – but are you making the most of it to create beautiful images?
In Life in Natural Light, professional photographer, Rachel Devine, reveals her secrets for finding and using natural light to tell unique visual stories, enhance mood and increase image quality.
Over 96 gorgeously illustrated pages, you’ll be taken on a photographic journey celebrating natural light – and inspired to explore its creative possibilities.
Like life, light is always moving and changing. And with this comprehensive guide, you’ll learn how to anticipate, find and capture it – no fancy equipment required!
For just USD $19, it’s an investment in your photography, guaranteed to improve the quality of your images.
Is Life in Natural Light for you?
Yes, if you want to:
- Master the potential of natural light in your photography
- Capture beautiful memories and moments that tell a unique visual story
- Understand the versatilities of light and the photographic potential it affords
- Unleash new creative possibilities with your existing equipment
- Bring added heart and soul to your images, communicating mood and emotion more powerfully
- Make the most of every photographic opportunity, no matter the setting or time of day
What you’ll learn with this Ultimate Guide
We call it an Ultimate Guide for a reason – it covers all aspects of photography using natural light, from concept through to results.
- Understand the essential and ephemeral qualities of natural light
- Master the theoretical components you’ll need to work with natural light, including exposure, metering and histogram
- Discover expert methods for controlling the different types of natural light to suit your creative needs
- Learn to shape, layer and translate light, create light interplay, reveal silhouettes and more
- Practice professional post-processing techniques to enhance natural light
- Realize the potential of natural light to enrich black and white, landscape and portrait photography
This 96-page ebook also includes
- 16 Lightroom presets, optimized for natural light and custom-created by Rachel herself (note: a copy of Adobe Lightroom is required to install and use these presets)
- A natural light printable worksheet, to use as a quick reference in the field
- Eight profiled professionals who harness the power of natural light beautifully in their photography
- Practical tips and tricks for working with natural light, in different settings and times of day
A sneak peek at some of the pages you’ll discover inside:
Here’s the table of contents:
- Is this just for DSLR owners? The information in this ebook is relevant to photographers using any type of gear. In fact, Rachael even has a chapter dedicated to maximizing natural light using a smartphone – so you’ll get value from it, no matter what camera you use.
- Can I read it on my iPad or tablet? Yes, this ebook is a PDF and can be read on your computer or any other device with a PDF reader. To read it on your iPad, simply download it to your computer and then upload it to iBooks (or any other PDF-reading app).
- Is there a hard cover version? Unfortunately not. We only do ebooks at this point in time.
- Have a question or need some help? If you have any problems with your purchase or download, simply contact our friendly support staff. Please include the name of the ebook you’re asking about, as well as your PayPal email address if you’ve made a purchase.
Order your copy of Life in Natural Light today
Jam-packed with practical, actionable and inspiring advice, Life in Natural Light is guaranteed to help you improve the quality of your images. So take this photographic journey with Rachel by ordering your copy for just USD $19.99 today. You won’t regret it.
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card