After the Camera, Your most Powerful Photographic Tool is Light
Are you making the most of it to create beautiful images?
In Natural Light, pro travel photographer Mitchell Kanashkevich reveals his secrets for using natural light to enhance the mood, atmosphere, and quality of images.
Over 96 lavishly illustrated pages, you’ll learn how to create stunning images wherever you are, and whatever your subject—without spending a dime on fancy equipment.
Beautiful photography… just like nature intended it.
Is our Natural Light eBook for You?
Yes, if you:
- want to communicate mood and emotion more powerfully through every shot
- want to harness the potential of light in your photography practice
- want to unleash new creative possibilities with your existing equipment
- want to make the most of every photographic opportunity, no matter what the setting or time of day
What You’ll Discover
- Understand the essential qualities of natural light
- Master the technical components you’ll need to work with natural light, including exposure, metering, and the histogram
- Learn expert methods to control natural light to suit your creative needs
- Grasp the potential of harsh light, diffused light, fog, twilight, and other settings
- Learn to sculpt light, create light interplay, reveal silhouettes, and more
- Practice professional post-processing techniques to enhance natural light
- Harness the countless creative possibilities that natural light affords
This Practical eBook also Includes:
- a quick guide to natural light
- nine case studies that show, step by step, how to optimize light to create stunning images
- tips and tricks for working with natural light in any location, at any time of day.
What’s in this eBook?
Table of contents
- Is this just for DSLR Owners? – the information in this eBook is relevant to photographers using all types of gear. In fact Mitchell even uses some example images in it that were taken on his iPhone – you’ll get value from it no matter what camera you use.
- Can I read it on my iPad? – yes. This eBook is a PDF and can be read on your computer or any other PDF reading device. To read it on your iPad simply download it to your computer and then upload it to iBooks (or any other PDF reading app).
- Is there a hard cover version? – Unfortunately not – we only do eBooks at this point in time.
- Got Questions or Needing Help? – If you have any problems with the purchase or download simply contact our friendly support staff. Please include the name of the eBook you are asking for support on as well as your PayPal email address if you have made a purchase.
More Feedback from Natural Light Owners
I too bought it last week and must say that I thought I knew a lot about natural lighting but my god – this book is brilliant! – Jacqui Haysom (via facebook)
Very good E-book. I read many and this so far is something of a stand out. – Daniel Craig (via facebook)
Thanks for this eBook. It puts something I was struggling with into easy to understand language that I’ll draw on for years to come. – Martin Hathaway (via email)
Download it Now
To harness natural light like a pro in your very next shot, download Natural Light now.
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card