You Don’t need a Fancy Camera or Artistic Flair to take Beautiful Photos of your Kids
Imagine if you could take beautiful photos of your kids time and time again. Photos that reflect the big personalities of those little people you cherish so much – images you’ll treasure forever and be proud to share.
With Click! you can.
This book will solve the challenges every parent and grandparent has:
- how do I make photographing my kids fun again?
- how do I go beyond the ‘click and hope’ approach?
- how do I avoid taking staged and fake looking photos?
- how do I add style and emotion to my shots?
With the guidance of pro kids photographer (and three-time mom) Rachel Devine you’ll discover there is a practical way take gorgeous photographs of your kids yourself — again and again
At just $19, Click! is a pint-sized investment for a lifetime of memories.
Is Click! for You?
Yes, if you want to:
- have more fun taking photos of your own kids, grandchildren or clients kids
- avoid tantrums, tears, and other family snap perils
- make images that reveal children’s true personalities
- create kid photographs that capture the moment—and your heart
Taking Gorgeous Photos of your Kids is Child’s Play
Author Rachel Devine explores her unique approach to the photography of children in seven charmingly illustrated chapters:
- THINK: Forget the “spray-and-pray” approach to kid photography, and learn to spot better opportunities to capture young ones experiencing everyday life.
- PREPARE: With the right equipment on hand, and an understanding of essential photography concepts—from shot setup, to styling and safety—you’ll be ready to have some serious fun taking fabulous kids photos.
- SMILE: Consciously develop your intuitive skills to ensure making photos is fun for kids of all ages and personality types—and for the photographer, too!
- REFINE: Learn the photo processing tricks and techniques that’ll ensure every photo in your album, and on your wall, is truly unforgettable.
- RESEARCH: Experiment with different styles and equipment, so you so you never miss a chance to capture a special moment, at any time, in any setting.
- PUSH: Expand your creative boundaries with a series of practical challenges, each of which shows you new ways to make more evocative shots.
- LOOK: Get inside the heads of five extremely innovative kids photographers, and benefit from their personal tips and advice.
This inspirational ebook is more than just a starting point—it’s a detailed resource you’ll come back to again and again as your photography practice and family grow.
About the Author
Rachel Devine has been honing her craft since she got her first real camera at the age of fourteen.
She started photoblogging about her own three kids on Flickr as Sesame Ellis in 2004, opened Rachel Devine photography in 1995 and today shoots commercially in the children’s industry.
Her book on photographing life will be released on Amphoto/Random House in 2012.
Download Your PDF Copy Today
Click! is ready for your download right now for just $29.99 USD.
To secure your copy, simply click the Download it Now button below.
You’ll be taken to a page where you can make your payment via PayPal or Credit card and get immediate access for download.
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card