Spend more time taking photos & less time editing them
With this mega pack of 101 Lightroom® presets, enhancing your images will be a breeze! You’ll:
- Streamline your workflow
- Discover new creative styles and effects
- Convert average RAW or JPEG files into truly amazing images
- Give your photos an instant “pop”
And it couldn’t be easier. All you need to do is apply the effect, adjust as desired – and voilà! What could normally take days can be achieved in a matter of minutes…. even seconds.
Full instructions are included, too – so you’ll be taken through what to do and how to install your new presets, step by step. All you need is a copy of Adobe Lightroom.
The secret of the pros
Not only do Lightroom presets save you loads of processing time, but they’re also the pro secret for producing stunning, polished images and enriching the beauty of your shots.
Take a look…
Cole is a professional wedding photographer based in San Diego, California. When not at a wedding with a camera in his hand, Cole can be found playing guitar with his rock band, Arson Academy, or writing new tips and tutorials on his photography blog. Although Cole teaches all things photography on his blog, he is most known for his easy-to-understand Lightroom photo editing tips and tricks, helping over 100,000 people on a monthly basis edit their photos in a much better way, and spend far less time doing so.
- What version of Lightroom do I need? All 101 presets in this pack work flawlessly with Lightroom versions 4, 5 & 6, or Lightroom CC.
- Will these presets work on JPEG files, too? Yes! These presets work amazingly well on both JPEG and RAW images.
- What software do I need to use these presets? The presets in this pack import directly into Adobe Lightroom, the premier photo-editing software used by photographers. Lightroom is available for trial or purchase through Adobe’s Creative Cloud Photography Package (along with Photoshop). It’s a must-have tool for photographers and required to use these presets.
- Do you have these for Photoshop? No, these presets are only for Lightroom.
- How do I import the presets? It’s simple. A document detailing the steps to do this is included in the pack.
- Have a question or needing help? Feel free to get in touch with our friendly support team. Just be sure to include the name of the product you’re inquiring about and your receipt details if you’ve made a purchase.
Order your pack today
Give your photos that extra “pop” – in just one click! Order your 101 Lightroom Presets Pack now.
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card