Stop taking scenery snaps and start creating breathtaking works of landscape photography art that people will fall in love with.
If you’ve ever been frustrated that the landscape photos from your camera don’t portray the magical scenes you witnessed, then this is eBook will open up a new world of creative possibilities …
- Transform your dull RAW files into breathtaking images.
- Discover and learn how to use Adobe Photoshop Lightroom’s landscape-friendly tools for maximum impact.
- Get ten free handpicked Lightroom presets to use again and again.
- Learn fun landscape techniques that will extend your creative horizon.
- Create eye-catching Landscape photos with exposure blending techniques.
Loving Landscapes will demystify the landscape photography workflow by sharing almost every technique, trick and hack that authors Todd and Sarah have accumulated over the past 20 years of photographing nature together.
Make the most of your next outdoor photography adventure with Loving Landscapes.
Grab Your Copy Today
What you’ll discover in this huge 200+ page eBook
Loving Landscapes is a digital landscape photography workflow and post-processing guidebook. It is crammed full of highly detailed information that will simplify and streamline your image capture and transform your post-processing skills.
- You’ll learn from over 20 years experience in Landscape Photography.
- You’ll follow a refreshing, inspiring and easy-to-understand style of teaching.
- You’ll discover a beautiful design, with loads of visuals and pictures.
- You’ll have supporting RAW images and ten Lightroom presets to use along with the book.
Here’s a peek at the Table Of Contents
Table of contents
About the Authors, Sarah and Todd Sisson
Sarah and Todd Sisson have been photographing together professionally since 2001. Collectively, their career has spanned a range of genres including advertising, editorial, fashion, architectural, videography and portraiture. Landscape photography is Todd and Sarah’s first love and since 2007 this has been the sole focus of their business.
They live in the deep south of New Zealand with two very busy children. Hoppy, the one-legged transient quail, mentioned in the forward of Living Landscapes, is unfortunately currently MIA. Their work can be viewed at www.sisson.co.nz
- Is this just for dSLR Owners? – To get the most out of this ebook we do recommend you own a dSLR or a camera that allows for image capture in RAW format.
- Do I need any software? – The book was written using Version 5 of Lightroom for exercises, but Version 4 is
just fine and Version 3 will work for most of the course material. Photoshop CS6 was used for the writing of this eBook, but any version from CS4 onwards will do the trick for the vast majority of the course exercises. You can download trials of both Lightroom and Photoshop to see if it’s appropriate as you follow along with the book.
- Can I read it on my iPad? – yes. This eBook is a PDF and fits beautifully on any iPad or iPad mini screen size. It can be read on your computer or any other PDF reading device. To read it on your iPad simply download it to your computer and then upload it to iBooks (or any other PDF reading app).
- Is there a hard cover version? – Unfortunately not – we only do eBooks at this point in time.
- Got Questions or Needing Help? – If you have any problems with the purchase or download simply contact our friendly support staff. Please include the name of the eBook you are asking for support on as well as your PayPal email address if you have made a purchase.
Grab Your Copy Today
- Instant Download
60 day money-back
Pay by Paypal
or Credit Card