Want to know how to make your portraits pop?
Do you find yourself spending hours tweaking your portraits in Lightroom? Or are you so intimidated by all the bells and whistles that you just don’t even bother?
Whether you’re new to Lightroom or a seasoned professional photographer, our 101 Lightroom Portraits Presets can save you hours post processing your photos.
Having suffered the same frustrations of processing photos in Lightroom, photographer Rachel Devine has developed a Lightroom editing system dedicated to the task of optimising portrait shots.
Rachel’s Lightroom Portrait Presets pack will give you countless image-enhancing options to make your portraits say exactly what you want them to. Ideal for professionals and amateur enthusiasts alike, they deliver professional results in an instant.
With this pack you’ll be able to:
- Save time getting your portraits looking just right
- Streamline your workflow
- Use the presets the professionals use to create stunning images
- Give your photos an instant “pop”
- Take advantage of 67 different presets and 36 different portrait brushes for touching up images.
Portraits that Pop
The Portraits Lightroom Presets Pack can help you achieve the full potential from your portrait shots by accentuating mood and tonal qualities.
With 67 preset options and 36 brushes, you can quickly gain results that make your portraits truly pop.
101 Presets & Brushes Included for just $20!
- Art Series (7 presets): Get the look from the early 1900’s through to the 90’s
- Black and White (10 presets): A variety of black and white presets to give you that b&w portrait look.
- Film Series (8 presets): Nothing beats the authenticity of film. These presets will re-create that professional film feeling.
- Deep Cool
- Fix (20 presets): Fix a range of of issues including contrast, grain, highlights and sharpness.
- Auto Adjust White Balance and Exposure
- Contrast Bump
- Fade Level 0
- Fade Level 1
- Fade Level 2
- Grain Level 0
- Grain Level 1
- Grain Level 2
- New Perspective
- Out of the Shadows
- Recover Blown Highlights
- Recover Highlights + Contrast Bump
- Reduce Digital Noise
- Reduce Yellow Color Tone
- Sharpen More
- While Balance As You Were
- While Balance Chill
- White Balance Heat It
- Toned Series (4 presets): Change an array of tonal qualities.
- Traditional Series (8 presets): Tweaks to give your portraits that classic look. Including Beach, Outdoors, and Worn, amongst others.
- Bright Contrast
- Freshen Up
- Tone (10 presets): More tone controls to give your portraits more classic looks:
- Art Series Cool
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Touch Up Kit: 37 brushes to help you touch up eyes, hair, lips and skin.
- Adjustment Brushes for contrast and sharpness
- Background adjustments (4 brushes)
- Cheeks (2)
- Eyes (8)
- Eyeshadow (3)
- Hair (2)
- Lips (4)
- Skin (9)
- Teeth (2)
Here are just a few examples:
If you’ve used Lightroom presets before, then you’re probably aware of the huge benefits they provide when editing photos. Here’s what you can expect from these presets:
Speed up your post processing time by combining these presets with batch actions to process 100’s of photos at a time. Use them on both JPEG and RAW file formats and save yourself hours.
Tweak your pictures into original pieces of magic. Start with one of the portrait presets and make your own tweaks until you are fully satisfied that your picture conveys the exact message you’re after.
Apply presets to batches of images to make lighting adjustments consistent across all your session photos. Combining presets + batch processing not only makes processing fast, it ensures changes to your photos are consistent.
Not only does the 101 Landscape preset package save you time when working on large batches of photographs, it lets you catalogue huge volumes of work in an organised and readily accessible manner. It provides clean access to all images in their various states from preliminary edits to final, print-ready images.
Presets make it easy to apply professional colour changes to your images. Once you install the package into Lightroom, the preset panel sits on the left margin of the program. From here you can make every change necessary after viewing a preview from within the drop-down menu.